Risk Assessments from Xilant Fire and Security.
The Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order (2005) legally requires businesses to conduct a Fire Risk Assessment.
We can normally conduct your Fire Risk Assessment survey within 5 working days, whatever the type of premises.
- Undertaken specialist training in all types of building including residential properties
- Tier 3 Assessors on the National Register of Fire Risk Assessors
- Our approved consultants hold Third Party Accreditation (UKAS & BAFE SP205)
- Qualified Fire Door Surveyors (National Association of Fire Door Inspectors)
- All assessors hold a Diploma in Fire Stopping Inspection
- All assessors are P402 Asbestos surveyors
Xilant pride ourselves on offering both a comprehensive and independent risk assessment service, so that you can be confident the recommendations and advice given is based on Fire Safety alone.
For more information call our team today on 0208 159 2012 or complete the enquiry form below.